Friday, October 8, 2010

Iheartradio app: uninstalled

My affinity for Clear Channel's Iheartradio Android application has been bumpy.  The application is supposed to let you listen to Clear Channel radio station streams.  Cool idea.  Yet, for several months, I've installed and uninstalled the application on my Android phone several times.  Sometimes it works, most often it doesn't.  The Iheartradio application is the most unreliable app I've used.  By comparison, Streamfurious is the most reliable audio streaming app I've used.  The sentiment is felt by just about every iheartradio commenter in the Android app market.  Nearly every single commenter gives the app a 1 out of 5 stars.  The main issue is that that app just fails to stream any stream.  The app constantly just says "buffering...".  Well, that's useless, and a useless waste of phone storage space.  Bye bye, Iheartradio.

No comments:

Post a Comment