Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Object Museum Debuts

I love industrial design.  I love how tangible objects take shape and character, whether they are visually pleasing, or not.  I also love electronic gadgets, non-electronic gadgets, buildings, and furniture.  I'm not an industrial designer, electrical engineer, product designer, architect, or (full time) furniture maker.  I also have, and come across, cool stuff.  I want to capture them in time.  Too many interesting things, and the memory of them, get thrown out, demolished, or paved over.  I want to save those memories.  So, I bring to me, and to you, the Object Museum.  I pick what I place in the museum.  Some stuff I own, some is lent by donors, some is found.  The first entry in the museum is the Polaroid 600 Business Edition 2, circa mid-2000.  Since each museum object takes a while to prepare, I won't post them too often.  Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment